My name is Carol Campbell and I love the work that I do.
A professional speaker, trainer and director of Nepean Industry Edge Training, I am comfortable speaking with large or intimate groups.
I am blessed to live on the Mornington Peninsula and doubly blessed to be invited to share in your very special day.
I see my role as one of support and guidance and a steady hand when things get a little nervy. I will work with you to create that very special ceremony that you will treasure and remember always.
There are many wonderful beach, garden and private venues available to you on the Peninsula and I would be happy to speak with you about locations and suitability for your ceremony. I look forward to meeting with you and your partner to commence the start of your new lives together.
All part of the service
- I will work with you to create an individually written, personalized ceremony that reflects what you and your partner mean to each other
- Completion of all legal documentation required before and after the ceremony
- Extensive choice of verses, poems and readings to make your day unique
- Suggestions of rituals, such as candle, sand and rose offerings
- Unlimited phone and email contact
- At least two interviews and rehearsal as requested
- Provision of PA system, table and seating for signing of the register
- A guarantee that no wedding will be booked close to your ceremony
- No additional cost for public holidays or peak periods
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.