My name is Carol Campbell and I love the work that I do.
I am blessed to live on the Mornington Peninsula and doubly blessed to be invited to share in your very special day.
As a professional speaker and trainer, I am comfortable speaking with large or intimate groups and with over 10 years as a celebrant I still feel honored to do the work that I do – something I certainly don’t take for granted. I would be delighted to speak with you to see if I am the style of celebrant you are looking for .
I see my role as one of support and guidance and a steady hand when things get a little nervy. I will work with you to create that very special ceremony that you will treasure and remember always.
There are many wonderful beach, garden and private venues available to you on the Peninsula and I would be happy to speak with you about locations and suitability for your ceremony. I look forward to meeting with you and your partner to commence the start of your new lives together.
All part of the service
- I will work with you to create an individually written, personalized ceremony that reflects what you and your partner mean to each other
- Completion of all legal documentation required before and after the ceremony
- Extensive choice of verses, poems and readings to make your day unique
- Suggestions of rituals, such as candle, sand and rose offerings
- Unlimited phone and email contact
- At least two interviews and rehearsal as requested
- Provision of PA system, table and seating for signing of the register
- A guarantee that no wedding will be booked close to your ceremony
- No additional cost for public holidays or peak periods